I am Viswanadhu Ganapathi, owner and writer of this site.
Completed my B.Sc(Chem) 10 years back. I was living in a remote area of Vizianagaram.
Interested in Information Technology, Search Engine Optimization, Google Products and SEO Tools.
After marriage, my husband inspired me to start the blogging field.
Initially, I was working as a back-end executive for a shareholder company.
Most of the articles are written by my husband, while I try to proof-read and make any corrections if required.
I thought SEO for Beginners would be a good idea, as many average bloggers don’t have much idea about it.
Critical aspects in writing this blog –
1. We try to do some keyword research using 1 or 2 SEO tools.
2. If that keyword has good traffic/volume, we try to put in a good article.
3. We try to provide solutions to SEO bloggers and beginners.
4. Whatever comes to mind, we first put it in the word document.
5. Then, based on Gooogle research and forums, we try to modify the content.
6. The content is plagiarism-free primarily.
7. We try to take ideas from Facebook, Linked In, Reddit, and SEO forums.
We make sure the content is relevant and valuable to the visitor.
After content is written, I try to find any grammar mistakes using Grammarly. I prefer Ahrefs and SEMRUSH as the SEO tools for finding competition intelligence and keywords.
Traffic and Data
Currently, the site is optimized for AdSense, Google, and SEMRUSH products. In the future, we would like to add more reviews about SEO Tools. My husband writes the studies based on experiences and practical knowledge.
It includes trying some products and writing the Pros, Cons of the tool.
If we find any helpful article, we try to update it with new content.
Traffic is around 300 pageviews/month. There lot of good sites pointing to the site, and we have a good number of impressions in the Search Console.
In the future, we would like to optimize the content for the keywords that are ranking well.
w/o Palla Sridhar,
49-11-1, 6thh Lane Dwarakanagar,
VISAKHAPATNAM – 530016, Andhra Pradesh.
You can always send me a message using the contact page.